i found this languishing as a draft and thought it was entertaining. i remember being really excited about discovering seven minute frosting. this was written in april 2008.
1. smear on spicy gingersnap cookies, and toast the fluff with your new butane torch
2. smear on your roommate's box brownies that he frosted with one of your frozen tubs of egg white chocolate buttercream
3. eat straight out of the tub--not too much though
4. toasted fluffer nutter sandwiches! (my personal favorite, so far)
5. use as a topper to your ibarra hot chocolate
6. wonder when this stuff goes bad