Why not? I love them!
I am making a three tier cake:
- 12 inch bottom: chocolate filled with raspberry jam and fresh raspberries
- 9 inch middle: rose's sour cream banana filled with sour cream ganache
- 6 inch top: GF, sugar free white cake filled with raspberry jam and raspberries
- whole thing frosted with swiss meringue buttercream
I am only freaking out about the 6 inch cake.
Well, I am also freaking out about the whole thing.
So far, I have calculated that I need:
- 953 grams cake flour
- 1790 grams sugar
- 147 grams cocoa powder
- 16 sticks of butter, not including what i need for the 6 inch cake
- one cup of sour cream
- 4 bananas
- 2 lemons
- 24 eggs, not including the 6 inch cake
- untold amounts of raspberry jam, sugar free
- lots of fresh raspberries, this might be difficult
- half recipe sour cream ganache, haven't even looked at it yet
- unknown amounts of GF flour (don't know yet)
- unknown amounts of agave syrup (don't know yet)
Stay tuned friends.