The Baking Bible: Chocolate Ganache Tartlets

There is nothing unhappy about these tartlets. The sweet cookie tart crust is excellent, and the little ganache dollop is just enough divine chocolate to leave you ready for another. These would be fun for a party as you can make the cookie shells ahead of time.


Because of the pate sucree, these can almost be put in the (fancy pantsy) cookie category. In fact, a peanut butter cookie crust (like this one from Rose's Pie and Pastry Bible) would be killer and would upstage any peanut butter blossom in existence.

The recipe calls for little mini brioche pans but I don't have them so I used my mini muffin pan. These make tartlets about 1.5x bigger so my batch didn't yield as many. I think I got about 30 instead of 48. In the mini brioche pans, Rose says to use 8.5g of dough per pan but I used about 12g.


The ganache is piped into the cups for maximum fanciness and for being a piping novice, I am satisfied with my results. Some are better than others. But they all taste equally addictive.
 
 

Comments

  1. They look amazing! Please post your Lemon Icebox Cake. We don't care what it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy reading your blog your tartlets looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts