i still haven't figured out what i'll be baking up, but i decided on cupcakes yet again, as it is easy to make a ton of them at once and they are easy to serve and they are the "it" food of the decade.
- chocolate-cherry cupcakes with whipped cream or vanilla buttercream or cream cheese frosting
- vietnamese coffee cupcakes with some sort of creamy frosting
from my own head:
- pumpkin-pecan cupcakes with maple buttercream
- zucchini cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- cinnamon cupcakes with coffee frosting
- vanilla cupcakes with chocolate or vanilla frosting
- chocolate cupcakes with vanilla or chocolate frosting
- banana cupcakes with sour cream ganache
- gingerbread cupcakes with chestnut buttercream
don't bother getting in your votes. by the time i wake up tomorrow, i'll have it figured out. just thought i'd create a little anticipation around here.
talk to you soon.